You can make this salad in minutes which makes it a perfect weekday supper. Sainsbury sell sun-soaked cherry tomatoes or you could use chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- 400g tin lentils, drained and rinsed
- 20 sun-soaked cherry tomatoes (see intro)
- 60g salad leaves, e.g. rocket, baby spinach, watercress
- 400g roasted salmon
- 150ml greek style yogurt
- 1 ½ teaspoons chipotle paste
- Mix the lentils with the cherry tomatoes and stir in the salad leaves. Flake over the salmon.
- In a separate bowl mix together the yogurt and chipotle paste. Season with a little salt and ground black pepper. Drizzle over the salad and serve straight away.