A tasty and quick supper dish. If you can’t find smoked chicken you could use leftover cooked chicken or salmon.
- 400g French beans, trimmed
- 1 x 400g tin cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 smoked chicken breasts, about 180g each, finely sliced
- For the dressing
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon runny honey
- 25g basil leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add the beans and bring back to the boil. Cook for 4 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold water. Pat dry and place in a salad bowl. Add the cannellini beans and smoked chicken.
- Place all the ingredients for the dressing in the bowl of a food processor or mini blender and process until smooth. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Pour over the beans and chicken and serve.